Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Christmas Time Is Here!

Once again many months have passed and I have been a no show here in blogland!  Well, I had good intentions, but, well...life got in the way.  However, I do have some great stuff to show!!!  No stitching, but, some fabulous framing!

First up...drumroll please....ta da!!!!!


Holiday Express by Stardust
Framed by:  Rensel Studios


Here is a close up of the corner detail.  


I can't tell you how pleased I am with this and how fabulous it looks on the wall!  I absolutely love it!

Also, got this back as well:


Letter "A" by Passione Ricamo



I wish I had more to show, but, am still working on a few ornaments.  Hope to post them before Christmas.  

Until then...enjoy the season!


3 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Wow! That looks amazing. It was you who inspired me to dig in and finish my own Holiday Express so I am glad to see your finish...and what a finish it is. Congratulations.

Pam

The Teacup Cottage said...

Wow! That is really beautiful work. I love monochromatic pieces.

Andrea said...

Wow! Amazing framing for your beautiful work.