Friday, February 01, 2008

A New Train Update!


I finally have a new train update for the first time since I think March of last year! I have finished all the stitching on the left side of the piece except for the 1/2 stitch mountains that are above all the buildings and the beading (snowflakes & berries on garland/wreath). Both of these things will be the very last things I do. I still have quite a bit of stitching left to do, but feel like I can officially say that I am half way through now. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's a lengthy tunnel, but I can see a light now.

I am still working on my first ornament for the Bride's Tree SAL. Since this is a surprise for my husband I can't much stitching done on it because he has been home during the time I've actually had to sitdown and stitch. Oh, well. I hope to have it done in the next week or so.

I hope everyone is staying warm and dry and getting a bunch of stitching done!

10 comments:

Meari said...

Looks good!

Selina said...

wow, it's breathe-taking. Very pretty :)

Jennifer said...

Wow - that's going to be a real knock out when it's done!

Sharon said...

This is amazing!! Your patience must be never-ending!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Your doing an awesome stitching job and I can't wait to see the next update.

Cathy said...

looks great. I have stitched 2 trains so far - one for DH and one for son.

Carla said...

Looks great! Well done!

Sharon said...

An amazing piece! Nice progress Jinger!

Bine said...

That's such a great design. I've some of their charts in my stash, too. But I never started one of those...

Chiloe said...

I love this design: can you tell me who is the designer? I hope you'll show us often updates !!!