Well...today my son turns 12!
That just seems so hard to believe. He's no longer that tiny 5 lb. 10 oz. baby we had. He's now almost as big as I am! Where did the time go? It really makes me think of that song by John Lennon "Beautiful Boy". If you haven't heard the song and have a son, you must hear it. (get a hankie!)
Anyhow...Happy Birthday, my beautiful boy!
Adam...16 days old
As for other news...not much stitching done this week at all. Did work a little on "Peter's Cotton Knits" by Raise the Roof. I had started it last year, but haven't worked on it since summer. I guess I am about half way through with it. Worked a little on "Holiday Express". Would like to work on a couple of Valentine's things. Hmmmm...need to dig through my stash and see what I have.
My cough is still wanting to linger. I feel OK, just still really tired. I've been taking Mucinex. It really works with the cough. But, just when I think the cough is finally gone and quit taking it, 24 hours later it comes back. UGH!!! It's been over 2 weeks now and I am ready for this to be gone.
Goals for 2006:
- Holiday Express by Stardust - finish it!
- Peter's Cotton Knits by Raise the Roof - finish it!
- Eekology byThe Trilogy - finish it!
- Trick or Treat by The Cricket Collect - find and finish it! (now where did I put that?)
- Name tree for my hubby by M Designs
- Old Glory by Shepherd's Bush
- Nautical Fence by Raise the Roof
- Winter Snapperland by Bent Creek
- Believe kit by Shepherd's bush
- Lizzie Kate Blessings of Christmas flip-it ornaments - finish them!
We'll see what I can get done, but there are 10 goals I have set for myself.