Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Super Bowl Train Update!


It's been almost a month, but I am finally getting a few minutes to sit down at the computer. Since the week of Super Bowl I must admit that my blog and my stitching have been vastly neglected. Work has kept me swamped and I am already dreaming of tax season being over.


Here is what I got stitched on my train Super Bowl weekend!

Hopefully I will be able to stitch some this week. I desperately need to work on my Round Robin piece and the piece for my niece's wedding.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting much more stitching done than I am!

13 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Your train is looking so good. Great progress on this beautiful piece.

Donna said...

You are doing great!

Yoyo said...

I don't care if it is tedious, it's still stunning!!!!!

Janaina said...

I follow Yoyo: it´s really stunning! Can't wait to see more of your progress! Keep stitching! Keep stitching! =)

Carolyn NC said...

Your train is looking fantastic! Great job.

Cathy said...

The train is coming along. It looks great.

Christine said...

That is gorgeous, great progress!

CindyMae said...

That is just a beautiful piece! You are doing an amazing job on it! I am sure that it is tedious, but you are doing an amazing job on it!!

Wendy said...

oooh what a nice progress you have on your train! I really like it.

Courtney Short said...

it's coming along nicely.. can' t wait to see it finished.. a little work here and there goes a long way - and before you know it it will be done :-)

Cindy F. said...

Great progress! Such a pretty piece. Best of luck with work!

Sharon said...

Jinger, the train is looking fabulous!

Janaina said...

Where are you, girl? Just vanished!
How is your progress here?