Monday, August 25, 2008

My Olympic Stitch!

Well, the Olympics are over. What a great 2 weeks! I really enjoyed my Olympic stitch and got quite a bit done. I'm not a fast stitcher, so, I didn't finish. Anyhow...here is what I did:



Warm Water Wash

by: Raise the Roof

Fabric: 28 ct Glacier linen by Picture This Plus

Threads: Crescent Colors

I've made several changes with the colors. Mostly just switched things around a bit. I will post all the details when I completely finish it. Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, I was in a hurry.

Hope everyone has a great week!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Love it! (thanks for the comments on my kitties)

Kathy A. said...

What a cute design. I have seen a couple other ones from that designer and think they are really special. Thank you so much for giving me the award. I do appreciate it.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Wow you got quite a bit done.

Vonna said...

That's a great Olympic Stitch!

Barb said...

That is a cute design!

Maureen said...

Cute finish - excellent olympic finishing!

Sharon said...

Jinger, it looks fabulous! I may have to start that one.

Meari said...

It looks good, Rae

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Great progress on Warm Water Wash. The colors are so pretty on that fabric. Enjoy the process, CJ(ok;-)