Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First Award!

I have received my very first award on my blog from Margie!!!


It is called "Arte y pico". In Spanish it literally means ART and TIP , but, it translates as "The Best Art."

And the rules say:

1) Choose 5 blogs deserving to receive the award (conception, creativity, interesting equipment and contributing to the community of bloggers whatever the language)

2) Every award must contain the link towards the blog of his author so that it can be visited.

3) Every winner must show the award-logo and put back the name and the link towards theblog that attributed it for her.

4) The winner must show the blog link the Arte y Pico.

5) To Post the rules.


And the Winners are:

Mary Kathryn - she inspires me constantly with her ideas and beautiful work
Sue - she always makes me laugh and I love her horse
Clare - a new stitching friend that lives "across the pond"
Deb - a new Florida friend I have made through the blogging community
Sharon - though I know you have already been nominated by someone else - you are a faithful stitching friend that lives near by and has always been wonderfully supportive and fun, plus you are the one that started me in this whole blogging business :-)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Jinger, I love having you for a friend too. Thanks so much for the award and congrats on your first!

Debbie said...

I enjoy reading your blog and have nominated you for an ward, please visit my blog for info.