Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Winter Finish!


Well, it's time to pack up all the Christmas stuff and start pulling out strictly winter and even begin to pull out Valentine's as well. I'm still working on packing up the Christmas. May take a while yet to get it all done. Anyhow...here is a piece I stitched early last year and "finished" it just recently.

Title: Ahh...friends!
Designer: me
Threads used: Crescent Colours & Treasure Braid
Fabric: either Cold Winter's Night or Friendship Blue from R&R (30 ct. I believe)
Beads: Mill Hill

I started working on my first piece for the Bride's Tree SAL, but haven't done as much as I would like on it. Still haven't picked up the train. I wanted to stitch some this past weekend, but helped my son put together the last bits of his HUGE history project on the Revolutionary War. Hope to stitch some soon.

I listed on my last entry my end of year movie thoughts. You may not have read them all, but there is one movie in particular that I wanted to point out. It will make you laugh, definitely make you cry, but is one of the best romantic movies I have seen in a while. Go with some girlfriends, by yourself or get your beloved to take you. It is a must see!

The movie is... PS: I Love You

7 comments:

Carla said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)
Your onie is beautiful!! Great job!!
Can't wait to see "PS I Love You" I've read great reviews of it!

Dani said...

What a cute design! I can't wait to see your ornament for the Bride's Tree SAL (I haven't even started yet ... still waiting for the patterns).

DaisyGirl said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, I used a yellow linen and it sure changes the look of a stitched piece! Love yours!
Donna

Cheryl said...

Your finish is so cute! Ive read the book PS I love you so will definitely see the film

Sharon said...

I love this! Great finish. Am I reading this right? Did you design this? If so-how fabulous Jinger.

Jane said...

That is too cute! I haven't seen P.S. since Dh and grown kids drag me to movies like I am Legend and genres like that! Oh for a romantic comedy!

Chelle said...

Love your ornament! So cute!