Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ABCs of me

I saw this on another blog and thought I would do it. Anyone who wants to copy and do it, feel free.

A - Available or single? Very Happily Married
B - Best Friend? My friend Lori and my hubby
C - Cake or pie? Hard choice, probably say cake
D - Drink of choice? Classic Coke
E - Essential item used every day? My glasses
F - Favorite color? shades of blue and red
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Haribo gummy bears
H - Hometown? Palatka, FL (no ugly comments, please)
I - Indulgence? my stitching stash
J - January or February? February
K - Kids and names? Adam, age 12
M - Marriage date? January 6, 1990
N - Number of siblings? 2 brothers, 1 sister
O - Oranges or apples? Navel oranges
P - Phobias or fears? Heights and spiders
Q - Favorite quote? Very, very hard choice...But, will go with...Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
R - Reasons to smile? My beautiful son, my loving husband, and a roof over my head
S – Season? Fall
T – Tag? Yes
U - Unknown fact about me? I have an eye disease and am legally blind without my glasses. I have had a cornea transplant.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? beets!!!!!!
W - Worst habit? Hmmm...not sure
X - X-Rays? I guess so
Y - Your favorite food? Steak, medium rare and grilled or sauted shrimp
Z - Zodiac sign? Sagitarrius

No comments: