Friday, November 17, 2006

Official Pay it Forward Post

Well...I have finally decided what I am going to do for my "Pay It Forward" project. I like to make cards and I like to take photos, so I am going to combine the two loves for some floral picture notecards. Anyhow...I will send them to the first 4 people (Cindy, you don't need to request, you are already on my list, making it 5 people) who request them in the comments. Please then email me your address and I will try to get them out before Thanksgiving. The catch...you must post the a "Pay It Forward" post on your blog and pay it forward yourself in some way. Sound good? Hope to hear from you soon. :-)

Work was OK this week, not great. I know I won't be at this job long term, but haven't decided how quickly I will leave. The location is convenient and if I don't have to deal with the boss I am fine.

My back is better, but still not well. I know I am walking funny, because walking pulls on it. I have to be really careful turning over at night, but all-in-all, it's better. Thankfully!

I am going away this weekend with 2 stitching friends for a "girl's stitching weekend". I'm really looking forward to it. I have a couple of projects in my bag, hopefully I will get some work done on them. One is a new project and one is a WIP. We are going to stop at a stitchery store that is in that area on the way to the condo. Will have news about my weekend early next week.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Back pain sucks. I've been there, I can empathize with ya. I hope you're healed up soon.