I hope everyone has a great one with family, friends and great food! My brother and dad are coming tomorrow and staying until the weekend. I went and bought a ton of groceries at Walmart and have my menu planned out. So...hopefully all will go well.
Over on Red's site she has the letter game and I have been assigned the letter "T". So, now I have to come up with 10 words starting with that letter. Here goes:
1. Thanksgiving...well, isn't that perfect! There is so much to be thankful for. My son, my hubbie, my dog, my house, my family, my friends. And the list goes on and on....
2. Travel...I love to travel. There's a whole world out there!
3. Tennis shoes...while they aren't a fashion statement, I love my Reebox! They are sooooo comfortable!
4. Tulips...one of my favorite flowers!
5. Tuxedo...is there anything more dashing than a man in a tuxedo?! And, of course, penguins, too! :-)
6. Twilight...a beautiful time of evening when the sun drifts away and the night unfolds with it's beautiful stars, it's velvet sky, it's glowing moon and fireflies twinkle in the distance.
7. Turqouise...the color of the glimmering sea. One of my favorite shades of blue.
8. Taboo...a favorite board game.
9. Tacos...a quick, simple, great Mexican food!
10. Toy Story...a wonderful computer animated movie!
Well...so far no takers (besides Cindy) on my "Pay It Forward". Oh, well. I tried.