Thursday, August 10, 2006

Small stitching accomplishments!

I have now completed two small charts. Both by Heart in Hand. Pocket Sampler: Friend and Pocket Sampler: Baby. I am taking both to the framer tomorrow. Will post pictures once I get them back! :-) I am stitching another Pocket Sampler: Baby for my nephew's baby that is due later this month. Other than that....not tons of stitching.

I've been doing some reading and watching DVDs with my son as the summer grinds down. He returns to school next week. He isn't looking forward to it. Luckily he finished his required summer reading and got his reports done for it. 3 books, 3 reports. Not his idea of how to spend his summer.

I will keep it short and sweet today. Hope to have more news next time.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Jinger, I can't believe your son had summer reading. Does it ever stop. I can't wait to see your finishes. I miss seeing you in the shop! Are you going to come to next all night stitch?