Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vacation Time!


Well, I am in the midst of getting ready for my annual summer vacation! I don't think I have looked forward to one more. This has been a very long and difficult school year with my committee obligations there and long tax season as well. But...finally! It's vacation time!

I forgot to take a picture of my Quaker Friendship RR piece before I mailed it. Oops! So, unfortunately, no pics this time.

I will, however, post a picture that I took recently at Ruby Falls in Chattanooga during my son's 8th grade graduation trip. We all had an awesome time and all the blood, sweat and tears over the year with the committee finally paid off!

I have packed a couple of projects for my trip and hope to get a decent amount of stitching done while I am gone. Promise to post pics of that when I return.

Take care!

4 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Have a wonderful vacation my dear.

Love that photo - the colors are awesome

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

You got a beautiful picture of Ruby Falls...we just got home yesterday from Chattanooga and our vacation....exhausted!

Sharon said...

Have a fabulous time Jinger!

CindyMae said...

I hope that you have a wonderful and safe vacation! That picture is gorgeous!!