Saturday, June 07, 2008

Eyeing Stash!!!







Well, it's been a busy week at my house. My son is now out of school and we are settling back into the summer routine. Or should I say more lack of routine. No alarm clocks, no rushing to get lunch packed, no homework, no projects, just relaxation. Or pretty much. Of course I worked some this week as well, so it wasn't complete relaxation. Even though there was some relaxation this week do you think I accomplished any stitching? Only about a few stitches worth! But, of course, that didn't keep me from eyeing some stash. Has anyone seen these?

Zippity Do Da by La D Da
What a fun summery/springy design
Cinderella Sampler by Willow Hill Samplings
A bit of whimsy, a little old fashioned, just fun
I've updated my Stash Sale, completely alphabetized with pictures. Come check it out!

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

Hmmm - new stash - you bet. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I sure am impressed with your WIP pile. Which one have you selected to do? Will enjoy watching your work