Saturday, December 22, 2007

No Time!

I think that should be my middle name lately. No Time!!! That's how it has felt lately.

I still don't have my ornaments I mentioned in the last post "finished". I guess it's a good thing that I won't see either friend before Christmas. Gives me more time. Which I need right now.

I stayed up until midnight baking goodies for my son's teachers on Tuesday night. Date Nut Balls, Pumpkin Pecan Bread, and Cocoa Banana Squares. They were delivered early on Wed. morning.

I was finally finished with all my catching up at work and am now off until my son returned to school in Jan. YAY!!!! Maybe I can relax a little bit now. Once I return to work I should be able to only work 2 weeks a month like I was originally promised. We can hope.


My time off started on Thursday. I spend that entire day finishing with all my decorating. I have never been this late with the decorating before. I generally have that done around Thanksgiving. Oh, well. It will be staying up until at least mid-January.

All of these pictures were taken in my foyer.




Santa Clothes by Raise The Roof







A close up of the small stitched piece from above.



Christmas Memories by Olde Colonial Designs
from JSC 2005 Ornament Issue













I Shall Not Want
by Just Another Button Company



Come Let Us Adore Him
by Lizzie Kate


Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a safe and wonderful one!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Jinger, your foyer looks beautiful! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Jane said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Your pics are very cute!

Name: Vicki said...

I love the framed pieces you have in your foyer! I only have one framed Christmas piece, but I plan to do more this year! Have a great day!